From corrugated to recycled and reclaimed materials – check out these 10 budget beating ideas for creating awesome garden fencing in your outdoor space!
1. Chalkboard Picket Fence: This pallet fence would be the perfect way to punch up front your porch decor. (Tutorial)
2. How to Make a Marble Fence: Just make sure your marbles will let light shine through. Then grab a drill and a rubber mallet. (Tutorial)
3. Fashion Fence Art : Perk up a plain fence and create a gorgeous piece of outdoor art with these glass privacy panels. (Tutorial)
4. Corrugated Panel Wall: The fence, constructed in 6’x6’ modules and then subdivided into 3 smaller panels, marches up and down the terrain, creating a dynamic rhthym of its own. (Tutorial)
5. Repurpose Old Shutters as Garden Fence: Follow the tutorial to learn how to repurpose any old shutters you have lying around into a funky garden fence! (Tutorial)
6. Reclaimed Pallet Fence: Learn how to make a 37 foot fence for under $30! (Tutorial)
7. Build an Easy DIY Garden Fence: If you want a fence that looks a bit prettier then this one will set you back around $100. (Tutorial)
8. 4 Foot Wire Fence: If you want to keep good visibilty in your garden or section off different parts a wire fence is a great option. (Tutorial)
9. Bamboo Fence: This is a simple, inexpensive wire fence with bamboo poles simply wired to it piece by piece. (Tutorial)
10. Rustic Garden Fence: 35 Cedar posts were bought off Craigslist for a really good price – and were used to create this stunning fence. Check out the tutorial to see how! (Tutorial)
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family!