On average, most cats sleep an average of 13 to 16 hours a day. Some cats, however, like to sleep 13 to 16 hours a day and then another 7 or 8 at night. Here’s 10 of those cats in action. Inaction I mean.
1. I already said I’d catch the mouse, you don’t need to remind me every week.
2. What day is it..? ahh who cares.
3. That yawns exhausted me. Think I need another nap now.
4. I dunno where my tail gets all that energy from. Maybe its on drugs.
5. I wonder if I can order room service as well ?
6. Ok here I go, its the new me…ahh who am I kidding I’m taking a nap.
7. Me and the box are one. Now leave us be.
8. I dunno how long I can keep this breathing nonsense up. Its exhausting.
9. Yeh drive it right at me. I dont care. By the time it reaches me I’ll be asleep.
10. Your hand. Its hypnotic. So hyp….zzzzzzz
Remember to share this with all your fellow cat lovers!